A mod that its name may seem to be puzzling as it doesn’t really show what exactly it’s about. It goes the same way like this Multishot Mod. Most people would think that it’s about the mod that allows you to fire or shoot something rapidly right? However, on the other point, it can be mentioned as taking photo or screenshots. Anyway, let’s check it out to see what it actually is.
Multishot Mod is a mod that simply implements the features about the schedule in game. Basically, you can set that up and let the game follow you in order to take screenshots of the game at distributed times. It may sound confusing, what about taking shot automatically by setting through the interval? That’s what this mod is about, it’s actually sort of the mod that give you the features of the camera on your smartphone. The uses of this mod are extremely massive. So, I would recommend you guys to start this way, you can simply create your own time lapses in-game or even start creating strings of photos that show memorable or favorable times while it constantly changes. You might want to start setting everything up on the saplings and go do some other stuff. When you are back and all the saplings are evolved into big tress, you can clearly see the growth process that can be repeated. It’s not just for the personal satisfaction, but for the purpose of case study as well like you can now figure out the average time the saplings take to grow.
This Multishot Mod will only work under the installation through Minecraft Forge since this mod is like the renewed version. To conclude, if you’ve ever felt like you wanted to try to record all the memorable times in Minecraft, but using the shadow play or some others external recording program would cause too much work on your processor. Then, this mod will give you that possibilities to do so.
Multishot Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod simply allows player to set up a schedule in game, then the game will follow and start taking screenshots of the game at distributed times by setting its interval between each shot and let it do the work
Multishot Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely simple and easy to use just like you always set your camera in your phone
- According to its settings and options, it could be said that the uses of this mod are massively large depending on your preferences
- You can actually create time lapses, strings of photos and some others more
- Even though it’s easy, but for the advanced level of the uses, it’s completely complicated at first glance, so you are going to learn a lot about this mod beforehand
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problem
How to install Multishot Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Multishot Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Inside mods folder, you just drop the mod file that you downloaded into it
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked