Mute Plugin Bukkit
For those who are host server of Miencraft, today I would like to suggest you guys to use this awesome Mute Plugin Bukkit which have some command features. All of them could help you to control people who are on your server. This one is kind of special because the features which specify and show the amount of time a player is muted and frozen.
Mute Plugin Bukkit is a plugin which give you a command in order to control people in your Minecraft world. Something like mute the player for a while depending on minutes or seconds you put on the command in-game. Another one is freeze, which sound pretty cool, but it works very well too by typing /Freeze (player name) (second). Then you can freeze them, so thay can not move until the time is up or you cancel it by typing the same, but change Freeze to Unfreeze, (Unmute, also) then name of the players. There is also /Check command which will tell you who is mute and for how long. The last command is /Clear command that will clear all muted or frozen players.
With this Mute Plugin Bukkit will help you to control people in your server, if they behave really bad just give them punishment. It’s kind of cruel, but if you are a host server, you might know that problems about people trolling that you can’t forgive them !! (just kidding lol)
Mute Plugin Bukkit For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Freeze and Unfreeze command added
- Mute and Unmute command added
- Check command added
- Clear command added
Mute Plugin Bukkit For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Allow you to mute or freeze players who are really ennoying, give them some lesson !
- I don’t find anything bad in this plugin, even if it does it won’t matter much
Mute Plugin Bukkit For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Player won’t glich in blocks anymore with freeze.
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mute Plugin Bukkit For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- You must have your Bukkit server folder
- Download Mute Plugin Bukkit
- Get your plugin.jar and place it in the plugins folder
- Run the server and wait for it to completely load
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server !
- Done, check if the plugin is completely installed