Have you ever felt like there are limited biomes for you to explore in the world of Minecraft? Even if you use the mod to apply more biome, but sometimes it seems not to be satisfying to you right? So, what about making up your own biomes? What if it can be based on what you want it to be like a TnT biomes? Don’t you want to have something like that in your world? If you want, I would like you to check and have a look at this awesome mod called myBiomes Mod.
myBiomes Mod is a really interesting mod which will just allow you to make your own biomes depending on your preference. As I said that it depends on your preference which I really mean that you can customize it with your own style. Whatever you can come up with, you can do that like the TnT biomes, every single block in this biomes will be TnT. Imagine that, if you just ignite one of them, what would happen lol? That’s going to be such a huge explosion, so much fun to do that though! If you are bored to play with the same old and boring biomes. This mod will be best and most suitable for you to create your own as you know yourself best. To use this mod is simply easy, you just place the jar in your mods folder and then start the game. Next, select ‘myBiomes’ as the world type during world creation. Then, enjoy creating your own biomes.
This is the mod that allows you to do such a huge change to the world of Minecraft. If you are really good at design, you can make such a beautiful biomes and make people enjoy playing your own server as well. Anyways, this mod is made by der_Fidelis, all credit to the modder. Have fun creating your own biomes with this awesome myBiomes Mod.
myBiomes Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to make your own biomes with the ability to disable the defaults
- There are so many types of things like block for you to choose creating your own biome
myBiomes Mod Pros and Cons
- If you are bored playing with the old same biome, this mod allows you the variety of it completely to you with the biomes that you can create depending on your preference
- It’s going to be boring sometimes as the biomes created by your own preference won’t last long enough to have fun
How to install myBiomes Mod
- Minecraft Forge with the latest version required, so download and install it first before doing any process to the main mod
- Download the main mod named myBiomes Mod with .zip or .jar file with the most compatible version as well
- Head into your Minecraft directory
- Look for mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy!