Mystic Real Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This is just stunning, so stunning by its work. The creator must be very experienced and creative and would took a lot of his/her time to do this amazing texture pack. This Mystic Real Texture Pack is a 128×128 resolution. This means that each of the surface texture are 128 pixels, so much detail.
Mystic Real Texture Pack is like a intricate planned. All of the texture in this pack are freaking cool. This pack depend on color choices, so worth it. Changing the color and make the detail of the textures make this pack seems to be fantastic with an amazing outcomes. Most look pretty natural and smooth, not too overly sharp, and not too cartoonish. Especially, the glowstone and redstone lamp look like they belong to a modern house. The way of the sky at day and night look awesome.
This texture pack looks crazy if you have shaders installed. Everything will look more realistic which I can’ what is real what is not. Be sure to check this cool packs out !
Mystic Real Texture Pack Main Features
- Realistic well made texture pack
- 128×128 resolusion
Mystic Real Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Mind-blowing texture packs, realistic style with very high resolution
- This pack is 100% completed, no bugs,no glitches.
- Due to many detail added may cause some lag
Mystic Real Texture Pack Change Log
- New biome colors
- New glow stone block
- New iron block
- New gold block
- New diamond block
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mystic Real Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine for more feature available and for boosting your FPS
- Download Mystic Real Texture Pack
- Open your resourcepacks folder by go to the start menu
- Type in %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Drag and paste the file into the resourcepacks folder
- Open the game
- Choose the texture from the option in Main Menu
- Enjoy !