Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that will actually bring us news and changes in certain aspect of the game together with gaming experience. Not only giving you the new awesome world gen, but it also focuses and contains some interesting features as well.
So, I would like to suggest you to check and try this awesome Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 out! This is to see if the world gen and some little thing added will satisfy you. For example, you can find bags of seeds that allow you to work more comfortably in our crops because just one click, it will automatically plant seeds in area of 3×3, pretty much the same like Harvest Moon, if you have ever played that game before.
Basically, it’s a world generation mod for Overworld and the Nether which is also compatible with both ExtrabiomesXL and Biomes O’ Plenty. There will be new plants like trees, berries, food and some new blocks added as well. All the trees that this mod add stand out from vanilla trees with their own colored versions of wood and planks. Moreover, this mod adds clouds that spawn in the sky of all three vanilla dimensions. Nether world will become a bit more dangerous which the players could also use the protection gear added from the mod to counter everything from that place.
If you find this mod interesting and challenging as you could use this mod to improve both yourself skills and the world variation, this mod might be a new cup of coffee for you. Not only focusing on the world gen, but this mod also gives you a few small additions.
Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- There is a lot of subtle changes to the world added
- This mod works and supports most of the other mods
- New blocks like wood, trees, berries and even nether items like tainted soil
- The new redwood tree forests which look amazing and much more
Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod adds a huge bunch of new trees, plants and a lot more
- There is a few small additions added to the game for you to enjoy not only the new world generation
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work, otherwise you don’t install Forge and install only the mod, you will end up finding that your game does not run this mod
- This mod needs you to install Mantle as well
How to install Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first
- Download and install Mantle
- Download the Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder, if you don’t have one, just create new one and name it ‘mods’
- Open in mods folder and simply drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed