Nature’s Revenge Mod
Even though playing Minecraft will never be boring, but that boring time will eventually come to visit you quite often when you really have nothing to do anymore. Also, facing with the same old mobs as well as using the same old tool equipment and weapons would be something that most people don’t want to. If you feel like it’s the time to replenish all the fun that has been missed, this Nature’s Revenge Mod would help you with that.
Nature’s Revenge Mod is a really great mod with full-fledged contents and all are pretty much like brand new details including weapons, armor equipment, and mobs. Those are actually everything that you will face when playing with this mod. First of all, this mod has been designed to help to get rid of the boredom completely that’s also been managed to add and let players enjoy over hours upon hours of gameplay. Please, don’t think that this mod is going to be like any other mod that simply add in heedlessly detailed weapons because every single of them is extremely unique with the visual design as well as its own unique stats and characteristics. Armor goes pretty much the same way as well. They are really worth looking into. What is really interesting about this mod is that those new mobs added. For instance, mutated wasps that is poisonous. The devils comes with fire immunity and so on. Also, if you think those are interesting and powerful as they are new, you might want to reconsider because what you really have to be careful of is the existing mobs in hard game mode. Once you set your game mode to hard, you will see things changed. Some of the existing mobs are involved with the boosted power in stats. Using the new and unique weapon and armor equipment does make so much sense when you have to use against these new monsters!
That’s pretty much everything that you would get from this Nature’s Revenge Mod. Keep in mind that you really need to set to hard mode before playing with this mod as that will help to maximize the full potential that this mod has to offer. Also, it’s not going to be that cruel because there are only some of them that will be boosted, not all of them.
Nature’s Revenge Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod has been designed to give Minecraft more flavor into the content which players might have to manage their time as this mod may add hours upon hours of gameplay in
- Once the game is set to hard mode, it will give mobs a variety of special powers with each stats boosted
- There is a ton of different monsters added into the game as well
- There are so many new weapons and armor equipment with unique visual design as well as their own stats and characteristics
Nature’s Revenge Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The variety of the overall items added by this mod is amazing
- There are so many new weapons and armor for you to choose fighting against those boosted existing mobs and new special mobs
- Everything seems to be challenged as you eventually have to set the gamemode to hard mode
- Some weapons may look overdetail at some part of it, so don’t mind that please
- There is still a minor bug existed which might be fixed in the next update
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed to the game first
How to install Nature’s Revenge Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version first as it is heavily required
- Download the mod named Nature’s Revenge Mod from the link provided with the most compatible version as well
- Go to %appdata%
- Head into .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game and check if the mod works