This is another mod that add in new epic and powerful mobs that will allow you to evaluate the situation whether you should pick up a fight with them or not. Actually, the title suggests nothing more than making everything clean and neat right? However, this is such a cool ‘Neat Mod’ that most players must have if you would like to be more engaging into the game-play style much more.
Neat Mod is a really interesting mod that adds something new to the game which is the unit frame that will be added on top of every single player or in-game entity. This unit frame will display such a useful information on the certain thing. Moreover, this mod seems to inspired by the game World of Warcraft, which will pretty much remind you of such memorable and nostalgic time.
At first, you might not believe your own eyes of what you are seeing. That it’s very well designed, so they don’t block your vision and it seems to blend very nicely together with the environment in-game. Actually, it look like just a standard heal bars indicator, but in fact it’s not like that at all. One of the biggest feature in this mod is that, the bar will change its color depending on the HP of the certain mob. For example, when HP’s high, the bar will be green, but it will turn to yellow if it has medium HP. Of course, red one showing that HP is low. If you think that is all this mod’s got, you are wrong. In addition, this mod also shows you one of the most important detail about a mob like its armor and its attributes.
Neat Mod Main Features
- This mod tries to make the gameplay becomes much more engaging which has created based on the game World of Minecraft
- There will a unit frame added on top of every single in-game entity that displays useful information
Neat Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely useful and convenient that will add some new useful visual element to the world
- This mod pretty much reminds you of the game World of Warcraft
- The frames implemented look very well designed
- This mod will work perfectly fine with Minecraft Forge installed. Be sure to download with the latest version or the most compatible version comparing to game and have it installed
How to install Neat Mod
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the Neat Mod .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun