Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Nether Eye Mod
If you have ever used Peaceful Pack before, you would know that there are so many addon mod for that awesome work as well right? So, the one that I’m going to show you is addon mod as well which called Nether Eye Mod.
Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a really interesting and cool mod which made by ‘wuppy21’ This addon mod is like a nether version of an eye of ender to the world of Minecraft which can be crafted by using an ender pearl and magma cream. Those two are pretty tough to find. After crafting you will get Nether Eye like a navigator which will show you the way to a nether fortress. I know that most of you that try to go to Nether World, most of you would probably go finding the Fortress right? That’s quite random because you would go mess around through out the Nether world. You might get rage and feel angry that you can’t find it in time or at the time that you want to, so this mod will help to decrease the time of finding fortress with an easy way like when you use ender pearl to find the End world.
If you want to easily find Nether Fortress and you find this mod interesting and useful for you, so why not give this awesome Nether Eye Mod a go right now? There is no reason not to use this awesome mod though.
Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod is like a nether version of an eye of ender to the game
- This new item added by this mod will navigate you to a Nether Fortress when you are in Nether world
Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This is a really cool mod which will help to solve the problem about finding the fortress in the Nether world
- You can easily find Nether Fortress
- You will have to install Minecraft Forge first to make this mod work properly
- You will have to install Peaceful Pack Mod first before installing this mod
Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- A bug where the Nether Eye didn’t show the correct texture when thrown fixed
- Update checker added
- Some little problems added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Nether Eye Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge first before installing this mod
- Download Nether Eye Mod from the link below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Simply copy and paste the mod you just download into mods folder (without extracting)
- Done and have fun!