Never Enough Candy Mod
Halloween has just passed, how many candies have you guys been getting? Oops, sorry if that’s private information haha. Anyway, it’s like a throwback, but would you like to try out the mod that comes with the Halloween edition or theme which is called Never Enough Candy Mod? It’s going to be fun as well as so many new contents and items added into the game.
Never Enough Candy Mod is a mod that adds in candies. Candies are one of the special food types which can be dropped by certain mobs in-game. You can always eat these candies just like you do with your food normally. What is really good about these candies would be that they restore your hunger points. Most of them restore 4 and few restore 2. Once you have eaten them, you will get a small sugar rush. All of them can also be found in all forms of dungeon chests too. Here is a list of the candies; Batty Bar, Bubblegum Witch, Chocolate Spider Eye, Enderpop, Gummy Skull, Candy Corn, Midnight Candy, Halloween Candy, and Witchy Candy. If this mod only adds in new candies, that wouldn’t be interesting enough right? So here you are some more new cookies are also added as well! Cookies are kind of like a special treat which can be obtained by killing a person who has a special cookie items as they are made specifically for certain players in-game. If you don’t want to take that way, then you can just randomly find them in dungeon chests. Beans seem to be implemented recently which are really one of the most unique treats that come in over 281 trillion color combinations. That’s many right? However, these beans are very useful, when eaten they will give players a random buff. With that feature make these beans only have 1% chance to drop when you kill any mob. Let’s find out what flavor and color will you get!
This Never Enough Candy Mod work both on single-player and multi-server as well as LAN. You just need to make sure that all players connecting to a certain server must have this mod installed and the server too. So, if you find this mod interesting and awesome that you can enjoy eating candy for some special effects, then you’d better give it a go and tell your friends about it.
Never Enough Candy Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod adds candies that will give you a small sugar rush when eaten
- There are 9 types of candies added which are dropped by certain mobs
- There are cookies added which can be obtained by killing a person who has a special cookie items or finding in dungeon chests
- There are beans added which have 1% chance to drop from any mob with over 281 trillion color combinations that give player a random buff
Never Enough Candy Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you are lucky enough and happen to find beans as drop from any mob, then this will give you random buff or can be traded within particular servers as well
- You don’t have to heavily rely on the existing Vanilla food anymore as you can eat these candies instead as they can restore hunger points from 2 to 4 points
- It doesn’t really make sense that candies can give you that much hunger points comparing to Vanilla food
- Beans have 1% chance of drop, are you freaking kidding me, really? I have to kill 100 mobs just to risk a chance getting this thing for a random buff?
- Minecraft Forge needs to make the mod operate without any problem
How to install Never Enough Candy Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly with fully functionality and feature, so download and have it installed first
- Download Never Enough Candy Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy