Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Do you want to be a ninja? The most people called is “Ninja Mod” not “Ninjas Mod”. It look like same, but different. The real history is a mysterious ninja, ninja became a story in a novel or movie. Ninja this have skill and their weapons and camouflage is excellent. The Ninja was named as a spy during the rule of Japan. By the tribe, it was comparable with the Samurai, which I like a Samurai warrior who fought the foreground, while the Ninja was a warrior who fought behind the scenes. Also, someone choose to become a ninja in the night and in the morning become to samurai. if you would like to get new a great experience, and want to be a ninja. This is a game that will let your dream come true.
The Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 this is an excellent version and get the attention of many players. I hope it will help you in your adventure for Minecraft. If you’re ready to learn the knowledge and skills to perfect them. You should install this version immediately. If you are ready, just click on the download link below. To see more information. Please click on the next page. Just look at top page.
Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- NinjaMod complete with last version of Minecraft
- Added Every Items with the new 3D Generation.
- Added New Mob: Ninja, that drop you Dark Fabric.
- Added New Spawn Egg for the Ninja
- Added Rename Sushi to: Nirigizushi and Makizushi
- Add new many different katanas
- Add new armor
- Add new items
- Add new world-generated ore!
Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Logs
- Fix and update last Minecraft version
Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Recipes
How to install Ninja Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Back up your minecraft.jar every time you download the mod.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API Mod
- Remove META-INF.
- Test Minecraft make sure it isn’t a blackscreen.
- Then open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bin
- Then, open “mods” folder
- Drag and drop all the files Ninja Mod into “mods” folder