No Cubes Mod
As I have tried and tested another cool mod that called No Cubes Mod. I find that it is interesting enough, so I would like to share with you guys, and heavily recommend you guys to try it out! Anyway, let’s check it out. Here are some awesome screenshots for you to decide whether you like it or not!
No Cubes Mod is a pretty cool mod which made by ‘Click_Me’. This mod basically change the blocks not to look square anymore. The creator said that “it smooths the natural blocks like grass and stone” but I think it’s not smooth at all lol, the blocks look like hexagon, but with some texture packs would fit this mod best and make all the blocks look so smooth. This mod affects only the natural blocks like grass and stone, but it does not affect buildings. So, you don’t have to worry about building your house your creation after installing this mod to your Minecraft. This mod also adds some random distortion to it. Anyway, even if it says that this mod will improves Minecraft’s block look, but for the things that changed I can tell that this mod does ruin the purpose of Minecraft, but it is still a pretty cool idea and concept. For those who love how original Minecraft look like, you can pass this one. From my opinion, even if it does ruin the game, still I love using this mod though lol.
If you find this mod make senses to you guys, why not give No Cubes Mod a go right now? In order to make the mod work properly, you will need to have Forge installed. There is a download link below. Check it out!
No Cubes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- All the blocks are not square anymore, no more cubes!
No Cubes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod might be killed the purpose of Minecraft but is still a cool concept, new content though
- Some people might do not like this mod because it takes the Minecraft aspect away from it
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install No Cubes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download No Cubes Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!