NoShelter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Don’t you think that Minecraft is a bit too easy to play in Survival Mode, if that says Survival Mode, it means that you are going to find the way to survive, but what actually Minecraft provide you is some non-sense stuff that even newbies can survive the first night of the game right? If you are looking for a difficult thing to challenge with, here is the new mod called NoShelter Mod.
NoShelter Mod is a mod that will really make your game become a bit more difficult as the title says that NoShelter, it does actually mean that way though. There is no shelter, there is no place to hide because of what? You know what? Now with this mod installed, mobs are revised as they can break that prevent them from getting close to you and moreover, they can even place blocks which mean that no matter how high you are, they will reach to you eventually. That’s some pretty cool feature that we haven’t seen in a while in Minecraft community. This mod is completely useful as it gives and makes the game become more realistic, more difficult means more challenge. If you are those who have been playing with Minecraft for years and you already mastered everything about Minecraft. This mod might be your new cup of coffee that you will enjoy it every day. More than that, this mod is actually something that can always be used not like any other mod that you just use and enjoy them once then delete it.
With this NoShelter Mod installed, as your character progresses, your game will become more difficult depending to that. You are going to have a lot of fun playing with this mod. There is no place to run and no place to hide anymore.
NoShelter Mod Main Features
- There is a full multiplayer support
- This mod will make your game’s difficulty increased as your character progressed
- Every second night is the time for the invasion night with custom mob spawned
- All of the mobs will find the paths to get closest to the player
- All mobs will target players from a lot further away
- Mob behavior revised, they can break and place block
NoShelter Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will definitely give you some new challenges that is really interesting
- This mod makes the game become much more interesting as the zombies could break the block and you have to place to hide, you just need to fight
- Zombies can break and build blocks for the path to get close to the player, that’s like the features most people have been looking for, just like 7 days to die
- This mod might make the game become a bit too difficult for some people as they cannot hide from the zombies anymore
- Those blocks built by the zombies, once the invasion is ended, you are going to clean these all up
- This mod needs Miencraft Forge to work properly, otherwise the mob won’t work this way
How to install NoShelter Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download NoShelter Mod with .jar or .zip file
- Be sure to have both Forge and the mod with the latest version of the most compatible version
- Head to your mods folder in your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Copy and paste the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder without extracting it