Not Just About Boobs Mod
As you know that there are so many skins for your Minecraft model or character which could make your model look good, look handsome and some those skin could make you be a girl or female, whatever. Still, it looks square, a huge square. Do you want something that does not look like a box for your character? If you do so, I would like to suggest you to try this awesome Not Just About Boobs Mod out!
Not Just About Boobs Mod is a mod which is made by ‘newcoleco’. As its name not just about boob! This mod is first made to add breast to female player, not only female, but male as well. This mod will add more shape and curve to your model to look much more realistic. With various body parts to select. This mod also allows you to create even a muscular looking for male character model. There is a lot of options for you to adjust specific place for your character. After changed and adjusted you would notice that you can feel like your model have more weight and physics looking. The most important part that I really like is the breathing animation and moving effects. Also, the zombies are female too! You can also make a name tag above others character too!
For those who want your model to look much more interesting like, huge muscle, big breast, what ever and you know what I mean! :P. Be sure to give Not Just About Boobs Mod a go. This one impress me a lot, what about you guys!?
Not Just About Boobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.6.2 Main Features
- Female character modeling looks added
- Pretty high level of customization
- This mod help to give your character model look more depth
Not Just About Boobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- You can have a real look for female in Minecraft with awesome shape, like round head with a high level of customization
- This mod will not work if you forgot to remove META-INF
- The lighting for complex shapes is not worked properly
How to install Not Just About Boobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Not Just About Boobs Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!