Don’t you feel bored of your Steve right now? I mean your characters, Are you really satisfied for what skin Minecraft gives you? If you aren’t, so I would like to suggest you guys to check and try this mod out which is called NovaSkin Mod.
NovaSkin Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is the mod which is all about the skin that made by ‘saviski’. If you are those who can’t get enough with the skins in Minecraft, this mod is for you. You will no more have to find and copy the name of each skins in the internet to get that skin that played anymore. With this mod there will be so many features that will make you feel enjoyed playing Minecraft much more. By you just click and draw over a player skin which you can zoom in, out or rotate and move your characters by pressing shift and using mouse on screen tools, then when you finish editing, just load skins from your files by dragging and dropping it from a url and there will be so many color slots, gradient lines, rectangles, ellipsis and eye dropper for you to edit. Once you are done, you can preview your skin by the url, you can also import skins and parts from different websites as well. So, if you find yourself struggling with the same old skins and you feel bored for that, there is no reason not to use this awesome mod.
Anyways, this mod works both offline and online, so do not worry about that :D. There are so many editing tools and some cool ways to change your look so much better by using this mod. If you want new skins for your Steve, this mod is a must download and install. Be sure to give this awesome NovaSkin Mod a go.
NovaSkin Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This is the mod which is all about Skin editing by using in both online and offline are fine
NovaSkin Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- You can draw over any player skins from any skins website on the internet in your creative way or in your own way
- This is the mod which can make you feel enjoy playing Minecraft
- You will no more have to feel bored with your Steve anymore
- In order to use this mod properly, you will have to download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- How to use this mod is quite complicated, so you might get confused while you are editing, but if you read how to use carefully, you will be fine 🙂
How to install NovaSkin Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Forge is a must in order to use this mod properly, so download and install first
- Download NovaSkin Mod from the link download below
- Go to %appdata% and open roaming folder
- Find your Minecraft directory which is .minecraft folder and open it
- Find mods folder and open it, if you don’t have one, just make one
- Place the file into the mods folder
- Finish and have fun!