Obicraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 – Minecraft is one of the most popular games of all time! The most people has been followed up, and the Minecraft grow up. Obicraft Texture Pack is the best pack of Minecraft! It has been updated to the latest update แlaa now. It was called ObiCraft. Obicraft Texture Pack is the best it has been creatively designed and decorated by the French Animator. You can now have the default look of Minecraft in HD ! 512x, 256x, 128x and 64x ! The texture pack is pretty much like other texture pack, just there are some other frenchy things inside like the french style book shelves and the colors looks bright (not too much). If you looking for a lots of new dungeons, caves to explore, hidden treasures, and of course diamonds! we recommend you to download and install this texture pack, because this is another texture pack! Don’t miss this Obicraft Texture Pack. I suggest this texture pack for you.
ObiCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The wood palace, really really nice, if you go there (in minecraft) you will understand that the creator is “really” from french lol!
- The green hills, looks very beautiful and greenish
- Bubble swamps and winter palaces, pretty cool, especially the bubble swamps
- Nethers are accessible
How to Install ObiCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- First of all you will need to patch your game with MCPatcher
- Download Obicraft 64×64
- Run the game normally and open “mods and texturepack”
- Find “texturepack” folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack there without unzipping