Obsidian++ Mod update at all version:
Good job! the Obsidian++ Mod is a great work that has been the most popular and has been higher downloaded. And present it to the latest version again. Obsidian Mod update new release with current Minecraft version. Today I have the pleasure and enjoy to present you about “Obsidian Mod“, this is special version presentation, which was originally developed by “micdoodle8″, we must said thank him for this Obsidian Mod. It is compatible with the latest versions and earlier. So, I think everyone ready to download and use this version now. Last, moment a minute. Please, read this before install Obsidian++ Mod. Okay! If you find it difficult to find the download … you can see it from the download link below, or go to the next page … and, of course, Obsidian Mod, it will be very useful for all those who love crafts. This allows for simple craft tools and a full set of armor.
Developer by micdoodle8, Big thanks for amazing this
Obsidian + + Mod Description
Think about what is happening in the world of Minecraft. This is a vast It will allow you can build what ever you want or anything in the world of Minecraft. Right here! Obsidian + + Mod is a popular pre-installed. It will allow you to benefit from the tools and craft armor has been developed. You will find that when you use this version. Obsidian tools and armor will be expensive. But that means that, you will have a stronger and more durable as well.
Obsidian++ Mod Feature :
- Full obsidian tool set
- Full obsidian armor set
- Obsidian smelting recipe
- More to come!
- Travel throughout the solar system!
- Create and customize your very own spaceship (customization coming soon)!
- Explore new planets and moons!
- SMP Support – Explore with your friends!
- Multiple language support!
- New mobs!
- Hundreds of new items and blocks!
- Dungeons (currently not functional)!
- API to allow modders to add more content (coming soon)!
How to Install Obsidian++ Mod
- Download Obsidian++ Mod
- Open the .Zip or choice (Winrar/WinZip/7Zip/etc.)
- Go to the start button of windows
- Locate your minecraft directory folder and open minecraft.jar with an unarchiver
- Copy all of the .class files from the mod into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the infamous META-INF file
- Close all of the windows
- Let’s Fun!!!