Have you ever faced some brutal and fierce mobs from many other mods out there? Like Lycanite or Mutant Creatures? If you have, you probably know how tough is it just to kill one of them right? Don’t you want to have something to be the evidence to prove that you have beat them before like a trophy that you can use to decorate your house where you can show your neighbor of the thing that you have killed before and stuff it on the wall? Here you are the mod called ObsTrophies Mod will help you to do so.
ObsTrophies Mod is quite a really interesting mod which focus on adding something new to the world of Minecraft and that is probably the trophies right according to the title of the mod? So, what you will get from this mod is just the trophy. I bet that most of you have no ideas of what kind of trophies that you will have right? I mean you don’t know what mobs it adds trophies for.
Basically, there are nearly all Advent of Ascension mobs, all Lycanite’s mobs, most Twilight Forest mobs, all Animals+ mobs, all DivineRPG mobs, all Natura mobs, all Dark Menagerie mobs, most Mutant Creatures mobs, all Ender Zoo mobs and many more. Whatever mobs that you have seen or even experienced in fighting against them will be come into the form of trophies where you can use to place around your house to be an honor like you have defeated all of them once in your life time. The easiest way to get trophy is that you just simply kill a mob that has a trophy and there is a chance of the drop rate for it. The chance is also determined by how the mob is killed and who kills it which mean the damage output is significantly important if you want to get higher chance to obtain the trophies.
Not only trophies of the mobs added by this ObsTrophies Mod, but also some new swords that will help you improve your chances of getting a trophy as well. The recipes is quite easy, but the material required might be a little bit tough as it includes some diamonds in there. There are some more new items as new materials as well and most of them are meant to be used to craft the new sword which will just help you improve the change of getting the trophies.
ObsTrophies Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the new drops which are trophy for mobs added by other mods including all Advent of Ascension mobs, all Lycanite’s Mobs, most Twilight Forest Mobs, all Animals + Mobs, most DivineRPG Mobs and many more
ObsTrophies Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- There are so many new items added that you can use to craft the new sword which you can use to improve the chance in order to get the trophy from killing the specific mob
- The trophies might look a little bit creepy and weird, but they are great in using to decorate the place to be an honor to you
- This mod won’t work without Minecraft Forge installed
- Actually, those trophies are really not necessary while playing the game. It’s like they are just for showing off only
- As the mobs in form of trophies come from many mod out there, you are going to download and install all of them if you would like to experience the maximized potential of this mod
How to install ObsTrophies Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge required! So, download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version with the named ObsTrophies Mod.jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun