OkamiCraft Resource Pack
Another good looking resource pack that you might not believe your own eyes as most of the textures or the whole pack is based on the award-winning Okami game that has been ranked to be one of the most top rated game that was so popular. Every single detail and atmosphere in that game now applies to the world of Minecraft with this OkamiCraft Resource Pack installed.
OkamiCraft Resource Pack is a really interesting pack made by Ryzoiku. This pack is for all you guys who are fan of Okami out there. Pretty sure that most of you guys must have already played or experienced the originally real game before. Anyways, even if you are a fan or not, you might not even this game. It’s still okay because this pack seems to be suitable for everyone to enjoy with even if you don’t know the background story.
So, this pack is entirely based on Japanese themed designs in the style of Ukiyo-e based on the award-winning game Okami. Every single thing you build, everywhere you go will give you the feel like you are really in the side of Japan where everything looks and feels so peaceful with nature surrounded. Moreover, this pack also aims to make the textures of everything look much smoother to be pleasant to players’ eyes and soft and warm feeling when played as well.
If you find this OkamiCraft Resource Pack interesting which you are a fan of Okami game or you just love Japanese themed resource pack. This pack would be the best one that suit to your very best taste. Not only is this pack going to bring you to the Japan inside the world of Minecraft, but it seems like you will also be going back in-time as well.
OkamiCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16x, 32x, 64x, and 128x
- This pack is inspired by the award-winning Okami game
OkamiCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Some of the textures may remind you of the look or the feeling that you’ve experienced before in the winning game from Okami
- All the texture designs in this map look absolutely amazing and beautiful
- With the various resolutions available, you can try to check the quality improving for each one and it’s all your choice to choose the best one that suits you best
- This pack needs Optifine to work out properly as well as fully given features of the pack, so make sure you have that one installed to your game first before installing the pack
- This pack is supposed to be played with Minecraft 1.9 and above, lower than that might have some problem about the compatibility issues
How to install OkamiCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Optifine required, so download and install it first
- Download the resource pack named OkamiCraft Resource Pack from the link download highlighted provided below
- Navigate yourself into the Minecraft directory which should be in %appdata%/.minecraft
- Inside the .minecraft folder just look for resourcepacks folder and open it
- Get your downloaded pack file and copy it
- Paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- All done and apply the new pack in-game