Old Book Recipe Mod
Let’s see what we have today, it is a mod called Old Book Recipe Mod which is quite not interesting according to the name, but this mod does one amazing thing for me which is turning the recipe of book into the older one, or the original one or whatever you want to call it ! :P.
Old Book Recipe Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 is a mod which will bring back the old recipe for books. This mod might be for those who like or love some of the older recipes in Minecraft before the new wave of updates. This mod is so simple and easy to use, it also does bring back the old-time you spent with the older Minecraft. As you know that, if you want to make a book with recently Minecraft, you are required to have 3 papers and 1 leather. Most goal for all people playing survival mode might be crafting the Enchantment Table, you must have this table to be surrounded by some bookshelves, which will increase the potency of enchantments. In order to make a bookshelf, you must have like 3 books to craft one bookshlef. It’s quite boring gathering the leathers from cow, horse. So, this mod will make it easier.
All you need is just download and install this Old Book Recipe Mod, then the problems about crafting your goal is not that tough anymore, just 3 papers !
Old Book Recipe Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Main Features
- The recipe of books fixed to be working like the old version of Minecraft
- Doesn’t change any class files that make it easier.
Old Book Recipe Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Bring back old memories about older Minecraft
- Easy to craft a book
- Some people might be confused because some recipes website does not update the craft recipe about book
Old Book Recipe Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Change Log
- Initial released
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Old Book Recipe Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2
- Download Old Book Recipe Mod
- Go to start menu, type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, and you’re good to go