This is another cool mod that is a must download and a must try out once in your lifetime. This mod is made by ‘Sangar’. Basically, this OpenComputers Mod will add programmable, modular and persistent computers to the game which that will improve a bit of the aspect of the game as well. On the other hand, if you want to try something else that is new, interesting and useful.
OpenComputers Mod that added mobile mini-computers which can be interacted with the world as much as the player can which means they can use items, break and place blocks, or even activate blocks also. As you know that the price of computers are not cheap right? So the recipes to create or craft it would cost your arms and legs as well, but actually, it’s not that much. There is a couple of recipe sets, one of them is hard mode set which will make the recipes more complex and expensive and a Greg-Tech set which is built upon the hard mode set, but will requires GT specific items in a couple of recipes.
As in my opinion, I really want my world to look much technology and some brand new things which could make me feel like I’m not only playing Minecraft, do minging, do farming. It’s pretty boring. I know you would feel the same way too, so with this OpenComputers Mod installed, the way to play Minecraft is separated which you will have so many things to do in your everyday life in Minecraft.
OpenComputers Mod Main Features
- Basically, this mod adds programmable, modular and persistent computers to the world of Minecraft
- Blocks can be used to write and run Lua programs.
- Robots are pretty much like players which can do most of everything that player can do
OpenComputers Mod Pros and Cons
- With those robots, you could use them to act as like yourself, you might use it to do some work for you because they are like mobile mini-computer which can interact, so that means they can use items, break and place blocks, and activate blocks
- Not so sure if you can control those robots to follow your order
- If those robots are out of control, just imagine that what will be going to your world, they can do the same thing like you can
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in every single version of its, so download and install it first before installing this mod
How to install OpenComputers Mod
- Download and install Forge first
- Download OpenComputers Mod from the link download below, be sure to select and download the right version depending on your Minecraft version
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- If you do not have mods folder, just create one yourself and named ‘mods’
- Put the downloaded file into this folder
- All done, sit back, relax and enjoy!