Ore Pings Mod
Another interesting mod that people seem to ignore people they think that it’s kind of like the X-ray mod because of its features is a mod called Ore Pings Mod. Its name explains everything already that you can use something to ping the location of the specific ores. So, let’s see if that’s way too overpowered or it’s fairly stable in its features.
Ore Pings Mod is a mod that allows you to craft single use ore pings from ores. First thing that you want to do is to make your own silk touch enchanted pickaxe with 4 diamonds and 4 papers. Then you start crafting the Blank Ore Pings which will result in 4 pieces. The recipe for that is 4 paper at every corner and 4 diamond at top, bottom, left and right and leave the middle blank. Next, you can then use the Blank Ore Ping to craft a certain types of Ore Pings whether it’s going to be Gold Ore Ping, Iron Ore Ping, Diamond Ore Ping or whatever. Simply use your silk touch enchanted pickaxe to mine some ore blocks and start crafting. Placing 4 Ore Ping in each corner and fill the rest with ore blocks. There you go, you can start using these things. When used, you and players nearby will be able to see said ores through the world for a short period of time, approximately around 20 seconds. While the Ore Ping is still functioning, I recommend you to go for them as fast as possible or you will completely waste your diamond at the very first when crafting the blank ones.
For some reasons, I really have no idea why would anyone use this Ore Pings Mod. You spend 5 diamonds and only get 4 chances to find a diamond vein, but this is really dependable on the situation you are in. However, it’s a pretty cool and fair mod not to be way too cheat as it’s fairly expensive as well as you are required to have diamond in the first place too. More than that, you must have silk touch pickaxe to do that as well.
Ore Pings Mod Main Features
- This mod gives in new recipes to craft different types of Ore Pings which can be used to locate the specific ore chunks underground for about 20 seconds
- The Ore Pings have limited uses, but you got 4 charges per a crafting
Ore Pings Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is insanely useful that you can utilize the work of the ore ping to locate the specific ores according to what ping you’re holding
- This mod works pretty much like X-ray mod, but it does require you to craft the items first
- Your whole life becomes a lot easier as you can get rid of the problem when trying to find for specifically valuable ores
- To craft Ore Ping, you are required to sacrifice your beloved diamond for 4 uses to scan and locate a specific ore chunk for a period of time
- This mod seems to be overpowered with its features
- Minecraft Forge must be installed to the game first
How to install Ore Pings Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge form the official website
- Download Ore Pings Mod from the link download below
- Next, navigate yourself into your own Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft by default
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Place the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and you are good to go