Ore Seeds Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Those who love getting themselves into agriculture would be surprised if one day that the technology will be brought to the world and eventually allow them to plant the ores from ore seeds. Actually, it’s not that surprising though. However, that’s possible whenever you have this Ore Seeds Mod installed. So, if you are interested in this kind of stuff, be sure to check and give this awesome mod a go!
Ore Seeds Mod is a really useful and convenient mod that seems to suit very well for those who love having their ass sit in the house waiting for the time to do agriculture. As you know that whenever this mod is implemented to your world, you will be allowed to literally plant the ore seeds and finally crop them as the actual ores. Currently, there are 4 of ore seeds provided including iron, gold, emerald and diamond. By obtaining these new seeds, you will need to have nether stars.
Don’t think it’s going to be that easy though. Otherwise, there will be oversupply for ores and you will be way too comfortable. So, a little bit of effort into defeating the wither will make you finally get your hand on the new seeds as well as a full of 8 blocks of based materials. For example, if you want to make the diamond seed, you will need to have 1 nether star and 8 diamond blocks. So, by planting these new seeds, you will need certain blocks for each of them especially the diamond seeds. You will need block of coal in order to plant the diamond one. The rest can be planted on the netherrack. Normally, the regular seeds will just use the water as moisture sources right? So by planting these ores you will need to use lava instead.
It seems so wrong, but it feels so right that you can now be able to plant the ores that you don’t have to go underground a lot just to find ones. However, as mentioned, it’s not going to be that easy as you have to have 8 block of specific ores as well as 1 nether star. However, once you have everything in your hand, now you can start to enjoy yourself planting these new seeds. Hope you find this Ore Seeds Mod useful as it will just make the gameplay more executed.
Ore Seeds Mod Main Features
- Currently, there are 5 new plants or seeds added which 5 of them are based on ores including iron, gold, emerald, and diamond. The last one is the strawberry seed
- Basically, this mod allows you to grow ores, sit back and wait till it’s ready to be cropped
Ore Seeds Mod Pros and Cons
- This is extremely useful and convenient as you don’t have to put all of your effort into finding one diamond as you can now grow one yourself, but before doing that, you are going to need 8 diamond blocks as well as 1 nether star
- This is probably one of the most unique feature from a mod that you can grow something new rather than focusing on potato, carrot or wheat and also growing these new ores seed, you will need to use lava as a source for moisturizing instead of water
- Actually, it may sound super overpowered for everything this mod has done, but keep in mind that every single ore seed is pretty difficult to acquire one even if you are allowed to craft, but the materials used for the recipes are all expensive
- You will first have an access to at least 1 nether star in order to craft seed, so it’s quite impossible to acquire the seeds in the early stage of the game as you have to at least once kill the wither and get the nether star as a drop
- Minecraft Forge is required
How to install Ore Seeds Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first, be sure to download and install the version suitable to your Minecraft version
- Download the Ore Seeds Mod, as well as the version of which one that you want to play with
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Just simply put in the mods file that you download into the mods folder
- Check if the mod is working or not