If you think Ender Dragon is the toughest enemy that you will ever face in MineCraft, then you are as wrong as you could possibly get. What could you expect from OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is that, this mod will add a lot of new monsters and armors into Minecraft.
There also a lot of new bosses added, whether it catakiller, giant mole and lot more. Moreover it add new eleven dungeon which will put your survival and battling skill to the line. There no way that you can avoid all the new bosses and new monsters cause you will need the crafting material that they drop to make the ultimate weapon that you will need in this game.
OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is super exciting mod, no longer will you find MineCraft boring after a period of time, cause this mod add so much new features that will eat up a lot of your time to conquered and there no way you can beat some of the boss with just you alone, you will need the help of your friend and planning skill. Download now and play MineCraft with this mod because it will blow your mind off and change your definition of survival.
OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Add a lot of new monsters and a tons of new bosses
- Add 11 dungeons and improve weapon and armor system
OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Improve the basic MineCraft Monster and battling system to make it more exciting
- Improve overall Weapon and Armor system to make getting the ultimate equipment set in the game that much more harder
- Require Plug In
- Might be too hard for some people to play
OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Change some of the crafting receipt
- Fix some Minor Issue with the previous verison
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and Install Forge and make sure that it fully functional in your computer
- Download OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 from our download link below
- Search .minecraft from the run engine
- Copy and paste everything you download into Mods folder found in .minecraft directory
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter