Have you ever wanted to be the king of your own lands? Let’s imagine what you can do after that, you can simply order every single army who are bound under your control, then there is no better mod than this Overlord Mod. As I mentioned, this is a mod that will allow you to do so, but it’s not going to be involving with human being, but directly to the dead people instead.
Overlord Mod is a mod that has been designed to try bringing you to a fantasy world where you are allowed to raise massive of skeleton troop to fight by your side. They will do exactly what you tell them to do. You can tell them to go to a specific place and hold their position. So, it’s going to be a really great mod when it comes to defending or making a war with other people. There are actually 2 main types of order including attack modes and movement modes. You can set them to be aggressive, defensive, or passive. You can even set them to be stationed, follower, or wander area. Before you can do that kind of stuff that I mentioned, you need to have skeleton maker first which can be acquired through crafting. You are going to need three stacks of bones, two milk buckets and the Overlord’s seal. What’s better is that these skeletons come with proper leveling systems and that means they are going to get stronger and stronger as long as they keep fighting. Skeletons are just a form of living bones which are quite fragile early, so you really need to level them up by making them fight a lot.
I really love another feature of this Overlord Mod that actually let you heal the skeletons by shift+right-clicking them while holding a milk bucket. I know that is weird that milk can be used to heal. So, it’s quite important after the fight when there are any injured skeletons, you’d better go and heal them up.
Overlord Mod Main Features
- You are allowed to raise or awaken the dead skeleton to become your full-fledged troops at your disposal at all times
- These skeletons will obey your order
- There are 2 major modes including attack and movement
Overlord Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is one of the most extremely well-constructed mod that you can do something fantasy like create your own skeleton army to fight for you
- Those skeletons that you spawn will do exactly what you want them to do whether it’s going to be defensing, standing their ground, holding position, or even going full aggressively
- With these insane amount of depth added into the gameplay of Minecraft, so many loads of brand new experience offered
- Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended and required in order to make the mod works properly
- In my honest opinion, I do really have no ideas why would I have to use this mod even though it’s fun, but raising up tons of skeleton troop to fight against whom? What if the main server don’t allow this mod? Playing this in single-player would be fun at first. However, one of my idea is that you might want to order them to protect your villagers instead and you might want to start building up really big city so that these skeletons are worth being raised from their deaths
How to install Overlord Mod
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version or the most compatible version with the named Overlord Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun