If you often find yourself running out of inventory slot a lot, this Overpowered Inventory Mod will just help you to alter everything that has been a problem for you. Also, this is the mod that is quite like the Too Many Items Mod, but it just offers players a differently unique features that most of you guys would probably have expected to have before.
Overpowered Inventory Mod is one of the most useful mod that will do a little change to your inventory which will literally allow you to have more access to inventory slots as the capacity is increased up to 375 slots by default setting. So, there is nothing to worry anymore about having to stash some unnecessary items a lot. Also, not only you can store your individual item up to 375 of them, but it will also carry stacked items just like the regular one does as well.
Moreover, you are not only be able to access up to 375 slots, but there are some useful buttons provided like a merge button that will allow you to loot all of the items inside a certain chest with a single click, so you don’t have to click and drag the wanted one single by single. That’s kind of wasting the time for no reasons. Another example for the button is the Store All button which will allow you to stash your loot as much easy and simple as possible by a single click as well.
Anyway, there is a little problem as well in this Overpowered Inventory Mod that the default window of the inventory is way too large that prevent the sight from seeing anything behind as well as can’t even see all of the items, but as this mod allows you to play with the config file, you are allowed to customize the way it looks according to your preferences though.
Overpowered Inventory Mod Main Features
- This mod basically improves your inventory storage capacity by providing more access up to 375 slots which can be carried stacked items as well
- There are some buttons provided in the inventory UI
Overpowered Inventory Mod Pros and Cons
- You can use a merge button to loot all the items in chest with a single click which will save time and very convenient
- Also, if you feel like 375 slots as default setting are not enough for you, then you can change it in the config file any time as well as the size of the inventory window that can be customized
- Keep in mind that, if you customize the inventory window to be smaller, it also means that you will be missing out on hundreds of free inventory slots as well
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problems occur later
How to install Overpowered Inventory Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge form the official website
- Download Overpowered Inventory Mod from the link download below
- Next, navigate yourself into your own Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft by default
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Place the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and you are good to go