Hey Minecrafters, let’s see what I have for you guys today! It is a texture pack that called OzoCraft Texture Pack. I don’t know if this one will impress you or not, but for me it does a lot! So, I would like to suggest you guys to try it out and you will see if you have the same opinion like me or not. Anyway, let’s check this awesome pack out! Her are some awesome screenshots for you to decide whether you will use it or not.
OzoCraft Texture Pack is a pretty cool texture pack which made by ‘Ozo’. This pack runs at 32×32 resolution. This texture pack basically just changes or adds new feeling to the game Minecraft. Everything will look like medieval styles. At the first glance you might think that this pack is DokuCraft, but obviously it is not! This pack has a realistic and rustic feel. Even if the feel of how it look changed, still this pack maintains the playful minecraft feeling and that is great! I really enjoy playing Minecraft with this pack. It is quite fun to play with. As you know that most of the realistic pack would be a bit too dark and dusky, but you will find nothing about those in this awesome pack. This pack brings the happy and playful look. As you can see from the screenshots above, they could tell you that this pack is pretty nicely well done and look quite smooth. It’s like this pack changes too much things, but actually it is not. If you are from Vanilla Minecraft, so ther is no problems for you because all the textures for all blocks are really easy to recognize. Stone looks like stone, wood looks like wood and so on.
Even if this OzoCraft Texture Pack is based on realistic and rustic styles, still it is giving the happy and cute look at the same time, everything looks so bright. According to the bright, you can notice all the mobs much easier and that is cool though.
OzoCraft Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
OzoCraft Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- All the blocks’ textures in this pack are easily recognizable
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to properly install and use it without any problems
OzoCraft Texture Pack Change Log
- There is no more christmas tree
- Villager GUI ixed
- Diamond block changed
- Emerald block changed
- Lapis block changed
- Gold block changed
- Iron block changed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install OzoCraft Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download OzoCraft Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!