Packing Tape Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Most of us will eventually have nothing to do with the game at the moment even if there is a new version with some new interesting updates. However, overall details look pretty the same except a little bit of the new things added. That’s not fun enough to make you enjoy playing the game right? Therefore, I’d like to present you guys to have a look at this awesome and useful item which will be added by this Packing Tape Mod once you have it installed.
Packing Tape Mod is a mod that takes what might be one of the world’s most convenient things or accessories that is going to be implemented. How is it convenient, you might want to ask that right? So, this mod simply adds in the new accessory that is what the name of the title suggests and it’s Packing Tape. It’s very useful obviously from what you can see from the screenshots above. This new accessory can be used to turn most of everything or all possible blocks in Minecraft into portable block which can be transported anywhere you want to with the utmost convenient way. To use this Packing Tape is quite simple, but before you can do that, all you have to do first is to craft it right? As a result, you will need string, paper, slime balls and any type of crafting grid, even if it’s 2×2 or 3×3, it can still be crafted. As mentioned that the Packing Tape can be applied to most of the blocks in the world, but there are some of the blocks that are on the blacklisted while you can’t just have your tape implemented. That also happens for a reason as well such as, the end portal blocks have been removed because of the security issues and few other blocks also have been blacklisted too.
This Packing Tape Mod might not add the best thing that you need when it’s a time in need, but it’s quite fun to play with it and it will be definitely useful for you in various way of usages. Not only you can use this Packing Tape to decorate some of the blocks you want to, but that will also make that blocks portable, so you will be able to move your things where you need them with this item.
Packing Tape Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in perhaps one of the world’s most convenient accessories and it is Packing Tape that is very useful when used to the blocks and the items you need to move and transport
Packing Tape Mod Pros and Cons
- This Packing Tape is very useful in many terms including move your items to where you need and even make the blocks that are taped by this item portable as well
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Packing Tape Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge form the official website
- Download Packing Tape Mod from the link download below
- Be sure to get both files in the most compatible version, so that won’t cause any problem when it comes to installing
- Next, navigate yourself into your own Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft by default
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Place the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and you are good to go