Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
Today I will be showcasing Pam’s HarvestCraft it’s a mod at the Minecraft offers a lots of new seeds plant some foods have you ever wanted to make us run over here and grab something that they add in here Pam’s
Have you ever want to make Pam’s yogurt or sushi it looks good? Let’s get start real fancy holiday cake. Oh! It’s that looks delicious today. So, I want to show you all the basics on how to find new item on this mod and how to carft them all the new food items and various tools
Let’s begin Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod this most biomes have a specific garden and the primary way to get the new crops. So, when you hit the cotton this one there’s a textile garden which gives you well cotton, I think it’s another thing at the other item for that’s mostly utility. Also, this mod actual have gourds a gourd garden that gives you to get pumpkin winter squash and zucchini. Another one, if you find grass garden which just gives you asparagus and rye that look sound interesting.
Pam’s house craft, also generates a little different like the mushroom garden, when you hit that you will get the white mushroom and vanilla mushroom. More over than, this mod have a leafy garden that give you a broccoli and cabbage. Actually, it has a lot of details at this mod such as in the desert garden which will give you fruit and more. So, I hope you enjoy this mod when you playing.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Main Features
- Add amazing 60 new crops and more 36 fruit
- You can get the new tool that help you to make something new like fish
- When you install this mod, this will add 19 new fish
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- Add new a little different of mushroom
- This most biomes that help you to make specific garden
- You can start fancy holiday cake, when you try to use this mod
- Support on the last new version of minecraft
- If you don’t like garden, you will not like this mod mush.
How to install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
- First, before playing this mod and then install the Minecraft Forge
- Download the Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and find ‘mods’ folder
- Copy and past the mod file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game!