There are so many people which is resource/texture pack maker, or we might call them the creator that create amazing thing which could make and change your Minecraft world to look much more better. This is to give the players to have another experiences that would not be too boring, and that can help they enjoy to the last of it. Now I have this resource pack for you guys to check it out. This one is called Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack. There are some cool screen shots below, let’s take a look first.
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack is a resource pack which is made by ‘superalgae’. I know that you guys might wonder what is this resource pack about. If you have ever used or seen the OCD Texture Pack, this one is quite familiar to that, but have a lot more details, which is very nicely done. This resource pack has a really unique designs that I have never seen before. You might now that most people have made the paper cut-outs to look like the objects in Minecraft, but this one make Minecraft to look like paper cut-outs. The way it does is to use some shading to make all the textures for items, and blocks to look like it’s cut! There are some add-on packs for this resource pack, too including Standard Status Icons, Square Ores, Frameless Resource Blocks, Brickless Metals, Flat Dirt, Traditional Items, Wool – All Diamond, Wool – All Stripe, and Wool – All Weave.
If you guys want to use this pack with full features, you might have to install all of the add-on I showed you above. Anyway, only its pack is enough quality to decide and use it. Be sure to check this awesome Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack out. No regrets for this one!
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Paper Cut-Out style resource pack
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack support so many add-on
- A lot of mod support, also planned mod support in the next update in the future
- This resource pack is a work in progress
- There are some bug issue occurred that can not be fixed yet
- This resource pack is 90% complete, so there might be something are not changed yet, or misssed
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Change Log
- Six more paintings customized
- Connected textures support for stained glass added
- Stone texture have more pronounced made
- Some icon customized
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
- First, you need to download and install Optifine
- Download Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Enjoy your new texture pack!