Parkour Fervor Map
Today, I would like to suggest you guys the new map based on parkour, so those who don’t like parkour might skip this forum though. I straightly said that because it’s an abnormal one. It doesn’t provide you to be parkouring and solving the puzzles at the same time. The pure parkour with a very long gameplay that will be the best place to practice and even enjoy with it in this Parkour Fervor Map.
Parkour Fervor Map is a really interesting parkour map made by Phylogenesis, all credit to the map maker. First of all, even if this pack is just another parkour map, but what you can expect from it is the long gameplay, it’s not like any other parkour maps out there providing you with just a few of parkour and some puzzles added instead. Anyways, the gameplay of this map would take around 2 hours which means that there are tons of them. The actually main objective is a long and diverse parkour track with plenty of checkpoints. You won’t probably make it without checkpoints right? So this is the good point of having checkpoints. It’s going to be easy to come back, so don’t worry that much though. Mentioning of the title, you would know that it says it all. Every single direction you look will be the blocks or the paths to parkour only. This is the dream map that most parkourer have been looking for. Starting to finish up with dessert challenge then race to the heavens. Eventually, you will end up being in the sky. So, I would recommend you not to look beneath though.
If you are looking for a very long gameplay of parkour map to test, try or even improve your parkour skills. This Parkour Fervor Map is the most suitable for you. Take your time with the two hours with the different structure of the paths. It could possibly be your new secret DOJO.
Parkour Fervor Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This is the custom map based on Parkour
- There is tons of parkour added which would take the gameplay araound 2 hours
Parkour Fervor Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This map supports the latest and greatest check point up to 4 players
- It’s not that hard as you don’t really have to type /kill to kill yourself a lot
- This is the actual parkour stuff given to you with tons of them that you will enjoy two hours of it
- This is just another parkour map
- You need to make sure that command blocks are enabled
- Some of the checkpoints still have problem with its unloaded and the recognization
How to install Parkour Fervor Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Parkour Fervor Map with the latest version
- Simply start your search browser and type in %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft and open it
- Find saves folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded new map that you just downloaded into the saves folder
- Launch the game
- Select the new map