Peaceful Plus Mod
This mod that tries to bring the true peace into the world of Minecraft. Pretty straightforward right? What you can expect form this mod is so simple and that is getting all the materials this game has to offer without having to put any effort into combat or fighting.
Peaceful Plus Mod allows you to craft various items that you normally acquire through higher difficulties. It’s not like you set your game mode to hardcore. I mean as you progress through the game that it’s time you want some goods from the Nether or even farming ender pearl at the end where there is a load of Endermen around the place which you would have to risk your life for that too. Apparently, you can craft most of them without having to worry about dealing with these dangerous creatures.
The world is beautiful, the world if peace, let’s get back to work and farm some more items. Anyway, to make it clearer, you can now craft slime ball using green dye with 3 bone meal, ender pearl by 4 emeralds and 1 slime ball. Blaze rod can craft as well using 3 gold ingots. That’s very simple and the cost is pretty cheap right? Not only those items that you are able to craft yourself, but you can even craft all the mobs’ heads the game has to offer as well.
Unfortunately, I found this Peaceful Plus Mod really bad at balancing. You would know automatically that doing the mod this way would totally take away the combat gameplay experience out. Still, the recipes for these things come out to be extremely cheap, way too cheap. Imagine how many withers you have to kill to get their heads? You simply add 4 coals and 1 bone into the grid to get the wither bones and 4 wither bones equal to wither skulls. That’s very disappointing.
Peaceful Plus Mod Main Features
- This mod allows players to craft items
- New recipes add including slime ball, ender pearl, blaze rod and mobs’ head
Peaceful Plus Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod gives you alternative ways to get your hands on the items easily without having to get into a fight with those dangerous mobs
- You don’t have to waste time to hunt, fight, risk your life for a random chance of rate drop for these items
- It’s way too peaceful, there is no challenge at all, it not really is a survival game anymore with this mod
- The recipes for those things are way too cheap and oversupply in the plain world
- Minecraft Forge required
How to install Peaceful Plus Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Open your Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this will open the game folder
- Download the Peaceful Plus Mod
- Create a new folder with the name ‘mods’
- Drop the downloaded mod file .jar into the mods folder