Are you bored of your texture pack of Minecraft right now? Like the one you are using in the Minecraft world. Even if it’s a default pack or a new pack, like HD quality, realism, medieval, whatever. You might get bored all of them. If you are a type of the guys, I would suggest you to try t his Persistence Texture Pack out.
Persistence Texture Pack is a texture pack which made by ‘ChesterChair’. It’s one of his fantastic work. The perfection of blending of rustic and medieval textures. This one is more of a rustic resource pack than realistic but amazing nonetheless. Everything in the default world has changed, it’s like this pack reset the whole world. For all the food items changed to look much like a 3d art work, which has a little shadow in each edge. The wool is nicely colored, stunning animated! For leaves look so rustic, it’s pretty much like a real leave from a real tree! All ores that you can find in the mine, those ore blocks look pretty much detailed, which is designed to look like it’s valuable thing. Also, if you use those awesome designs of ore to make a tool or weapon, that will exactly look cool like the ores are. For mobs, like creeper, look pretty nasty, and rustic, the spider has a very huge tooth on his face, the zombie face textures are super scary for me, it’s one of the scariest face ever! The most thing I really like is Ghast, it’s like it’s crying all the time which look so sad, horrible.
If you find this mod fit to your preference, why not give Persistence Texture Pack a go. Also, this might make you bored, but you know, trying new pack to have a new experience, you will never get bored so fast of new thing!
Persistence Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack are 128x, 64x
- HD quality with heavily detailed
Persistence Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This te xture pack is freaking cool, very good looking, appropriate for most people depends on their computer-spec
- This pack is not finished yet, 95% complete. More 5% to go
- This texture pack require Optifine in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
How to install Persistence Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine first
- Download Persistence Texture Pack
- Go to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourceapacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepack’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!