Have you ever tried to make a castle door which will close and open so officially in Minecraft? I bet you guys do not because the piston that you will use to craft it can only work for one direction, but if you want to make one of it, I would suggest you guys to try this awesome Pistronics Mod out.
Pistronics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which is called ‘Letiu’. It is a mod that will fulfill your dream, maybe, but for me it does a lot!. The problems I always face about doing redstone cycle with piston that it can not be moved or rotated structures of connected elements. With this mod installed I have nothing to worry about those problems. The machine that this mod added can move and rotate the structures of the connected elements, also the some blocks including Chests, Dispenser, etc as well. You can also build swing doors, bridges or even elevators as well. This mod is pretty unique that allows you to do something news that you have never done before. For more things that this mod added including parts, rods, and extensions which will display a preview for parts. New item like Saw that use to remove single parts from part blocks, rods, and extensions. You can fix the config option to disable part preview, or set part preview opacity. To attach to extensions and rod extension you will need Super Glue. All the recipes for this mod I will show you in the link below, but I would recommend you all to use Not Enough Items for all the recipes! So you don’t have to swap your game to see some recipes in website, and that is quite convenient though!
If you wish to have your own swing doors, this mod is for you. I have not much to say, but give this awesome Pistronics Mod a go! This will clear everything you need to know!
Pistronics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod will add Machines that can move and rotate things!
Pistronics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- It is a very good mod, really nice!
- So much potential in this mod
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Pistronics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Blocks not rendering at all sometimes fixed
- Crash on breaking part blocks in survival fixed
- Blocks like torches, buttons, and more can no longer be placed on Extension except the front fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Pistronics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Pistronics Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!