Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack
This work that is popular right now. They have developed this model to be able to run the latest version of Minecraft. It has been designed to feature more vibrant colors and a more fundamental improvements. When you download and install this version you will find that your textures are brighter. And the number of colors to balance the image. However, this is only a beta version which in the future it will be more wonderful. You can see photos of their decision. If you are looking for the great version. I recommend that you download and install this version Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack.
If you experience problems with the operation or installation of this version. Please report this to our attention. We hope that you will enjoy and you will get a great experience.
Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Using a (mostly) set color palette in a traditional pixel art style.
- It is based on DawnBreaker’s 32 color palette
- Bright, happy, charmingly retro resource pack
Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Changelogs
- Fix and update to beta version
- Complete in last update of Minecraft
- Resolution 16x of Pixel Daydreams Mods
How to install Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and Install the MCPatcher
- Download the Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open the “texturepacks” folder
- Drag the downloaded “Pixel Daydreams Texture Pack” into your “texturepacks” folder.
- Use the mcpatcher program, unless the optifine mod has been installed.