Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack
Do you like playing with the low resolution resource pack? I mean any pack that is 16×16 resolution or below. Most of the time, people ignore these stuff because they want the more HD and realistic look applied to their world, but they mostly forget how they actually started playing it with the default one before. So, in that case, I would like to proove that even with the low resolution resource pack could make your world look wonderfully fantastic and realistic with the new resource pack called Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack is a really interesting pack coming with only one resolution which is the same as the default one or 16×16. Don’t quit yet because what you will get from this mod will not make you feel inferior from any HD or high resolution pack out there at all. Anyways, if you have seen some of the screenshots above, that would be the answer that you might want to ask me right? Every single detail is neatly done. As it focuses on making the world look more realistic. When it comes to the realistic looking, it also means that your world will become more pleasant to look at as it becomes more high quality looking for all the textures as well. Mostly, it depends to increase the gaming experience when played. Even if this pack quality is low, but it’s still the best lightmaps out of any pack that most people have ever tried. Still, there are something not perfect like the yellow-ish light from torches that doesn’t show up which is pretty sad, but that’s not really the problem though.
As long as this pack gives you warm feeling and the brand new experience playing with the low resolution resource pack, but the feeling and the atmosphere given is pretty much like you are playing with the high resolution resource pack will help to get rid of anything in your chest. Be sure to give this awesome Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack a go!
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack’s theme or purpose is to make the world looks more realistic even with the low resolution
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You don’t really need an HD or high resolution pack just to make your world look more realistic because with this 16×16 resolution pack will make your dream come true without bothering your computer to work so hard just for that purpose
- This pack will not apply fully textures to everything unless you have Optifine or MCPatcher installed first
- This is the pack that focuses only for the more realistic looking
- Even if it’s going to be more realistic, but the fact that this pack is running only at 16×16 resolution won’t make much difference
How to install Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Optifine or MCPatcher with the latest version
- Download Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack with the same version as your game’s running
- Install Optifine or MCPatcher first, just only one will do
- Install the pack by searching for %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Simply put the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder
- All done, just start the game and select the new pack from the main menu
- Hope you like it