Pixel Reality Resource Pack
Are you feel bored of the realistic resource pack? If you are, so I would like to suggest you to try this realistic pack, hey I’m not either kidding or trolling you guys. The realistic given by this one is pretty cool which is a must thing to check once in a Minecraft life time! This pack is called Pixel Reality Resource Pack
Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is one of the best and the highest quality resource pack for the 16x resolution that I have even seen so far. This pack will allow you to play the game at the default resolution, but you won’t feel that way you would feel that this pack is like 32x or more than that. This pack is simply beautiful with the textures. You are going to be blown away with this pack even if the textures are simple, but remain clean and smooth looking. There is no any photoshop or shader in those screenshots above, that’s what you will get when you use this pack. If those who are curious why it looks like it’s photoshopped or modded, it’s just because this pack has one of the very best light maps that you will ever find at the default Minecraft resolution! It’s pretty pleasant to the eyes as well. It’s simple but solid which will make you enjoy playing the game much more because of the things surrounded look so perfectly beautiful together while this pack still remains faithful to vanilla.
If you find this Pixel Reality Resource Pack interesting and useful which once it’s implemented or applied to your game, you are going to have so much fun. Also, even if those there are some changes to some textures with the really cool light shaded feature, still it maintains the original Minecraft for you!
Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Subtle and simplistic style
Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This pack gives you the light map and color touch up
- This pack is 100% worked with the vanilla Minecraft
- Even if it’s 16×16 quality, I would say it’s the highest quality of this resolution
- This pack is often updated!
- There is nothing that I find it negatives with this cool resource pack.
How to install Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install MCPatcher first before installing this pack
- Download Pixel Reality Resource Pack with the suitable version to your game from the link given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open the resourcepacks folder
- Put the whole downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder