What’s up guys, looking around for new mods to apply and play in your Minecraft worlds or in the Minecraft server? As you may know there are tons of both old and new mods available for you to use, but how do we know that which one we would like to play, so we have to stay tuned for what we love to do. Like this one, some people that do not like about taking video in game might skip it because that is all about this awesome PixelCam Mod.
PixelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod about taking video in game which made by the developer named ‘CrushedPixel’. This mod is like the camera studio for Minecraft world which will help to address to anybody wanting to make a video inside the game while you are playing. Not only that, also the in depth control over the camera displacement also included. Moreover, this mod allows you to do something incredible like creating the path to follow by, controlling what could be seen in the path, as well as setting up the players’ precise speed through the global timing when traveled. That sounds pretty awesome! right? Anyways, in order to use this mod in your world is nothing complicated, but for server, you will have to ask for the permission from the host because you will have to be in gamemode 1 to be able to use the /tp command. The way to use this mod is quite a mess. There are 5 simple commands including /cam p, /cam start, /cam stop, /cam goto, /cam clear. Those commands use to add a way point, travel through the path, interrupt from travelling, teleportation, removing the waypoints.
This mod is not only about taking videos in game only, but some awesome features that will make you enjoy Minecraft much more which is good right? So, if you find this mod interesting whether if you are those video taking lover, still this mod might be the one for you! Be sure to check this aweomse PixelCam Mod out!
PixelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- There is recording timelapses
- There is cinematic movies
- The smooth carema paths
- Many more in game needed to be check by yourself!
PixelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod will help those who really want to make a video in-game as well as the in depth control over the camera which is really cool for those who love making video
- There might be the third person view of the camera in the next update, stay tuned
- The way to use this mod or the camera in game is quite complicated for some people
- Need Forge installed
- If you are going to use this mod in server, you will have to be in gamemode 1 and also the permission from the host to use the tp command
How to install PixelCam Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing the mod
- Download PixelCam Mod from the link download provided
- Once you click in the download link, just select the version that you would like to use in your game
- Search for your Minecraft directory which probably be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- In mods folder, just put the downloaded .zip file into it