This is amazing mod and good version. If you remember this “Pokemon” before or ever play before, I think you want to download and install this mod right now. I’m sure you will love and like this mod so much. The Pixelmon Mod it will add new 91 pokemon 3d pokeball and more. Pixelmon that mean “Pokemon” which in the minecraft version. That is perfect version and it will update all time, If you want to follow this mod just go to “http://www.pixelmonmod.com“. Last, I don’t forget to say thank the developer for developer this mod!
Pixelmon Mod Changelogs
- Update new Pokemon X&Y
- Fix and update all time, check for the version in to pixelmonmod.com
- Trainers can now despawn if you move far enough away from them
- Trainers now get included in all spawning calculations (should now be properly representative of their rarity)
- This will mean less trainers will spawn and they won’t build up over time!
Pixelmon Mod Main Features
- Add new camera system for battles
- Add new command “pokegive”
- 91 pokemon
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (no bukkit)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball
Wiki : here
How to install Pixelmon Mod
Note : delete old configs before install the new version and don’t forget to install forge.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to start menu and then “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “roaming files” if you’re not already there
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Then open “minecraft.jar” with winzip
- Extract your mod here
- Delete META-INF