Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Have you ever been struggled with the problem about the placement? It seems that it’s hardly happened when it comes to placement, but what we normally have in Vanilla Minecraft is the instantly place the stuff with your aiming mouse cursor, but sometimes it’s not accurate at all. So, with this Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 installed, you can have like a preview to see before you place.
Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a pretty useful mod that aims to focus one thing and that is to help improving the construction part of your favorite building. First of all, you will now have like a preview of the block that you are going to place. With the preview is shown obviously, you can judge and decide whether the block about to be put is in the certain position that you’d like to place. It basically helps you avoid making any mistakes when it comes to placement.
This mod could be totally useful for those who are doing their building project, but have no time to taste. With the features given, it doesn’t only help to make you do less mistakes, but also it saves a lot of time. If you think that’s all this mod has to offer, you might want to rethink again because most of the functions are configurable, so you can customize its workings that best suitable for your preferences.
There are so many options to play with and all of them are totally useful in terms of adjusting the playstyle of this Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2. Also, you might want to keep in mind that you will need to have Minecraft Forge installed first as well as this mod hasn’t just been released for a long time, so there is a chance that you might face with a few bugs, be sure to give us feedback!
Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod adds in a preview showing the items or blocks that are about to be placed with the transparent models or structures of the certain items before placing
- Most of the options are configurable
Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- There will be no any mistakes about placement for sure with this mod installed
- You can make your construction much faster and easier with better accuracy
- You are required to download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing the mod
- There is absolutely nothing bad about this mod except the above one
How to install Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Minecraft Forge or Forge Installer and have it installed to your game first
- Download the mod named Placement Preview Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Finds mods folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done