Let’s see what mod I have for you guys today! It is a mod about plants! There will be bunches of plants and crops added by this mod. Are you interested? Aren’t you? If you do so, I would like to suggest you guys to try this PlantsPlus Mod out!
PlantsPlus Mod is a very cool mod which made by ‘JuicyGoosie’. This one is like a cosmetic mod that will allows your Minecraft to have some new functionality. Basically, this mod will add bunch of real-world plants and crops. For example, grapes, berries, tomatoes, wild crops and much more, these things drop items which you can be used as food. There are more of them including wild raspberries and strawberries, a wild blackberry bush with some blueberry bushes, wild wheat which will spawn in small patches in the world, so you don’t have to be tired too much of planting this crops :D. Not only wild wheat that randomly spawns in small patches area, but wild carrots will also spawn in small patches around forest and swamp biomes as well. This mean, you might not have to go for NPC Village to get carrot, or you might not have to kill tons of zombies to get it too. You can even plant grape vines farm. With this mod installed, your world will be full of natural things which you will never get bored of it. Many new plants and crops added in, so that you will have something to do more, not only wheat, potatoes, carrots, but a lot more as well!
Note, this mod can be used as a mod by itself or in a modpack. If this mod is good enough for you, why not give PlantsPlus Mod a go right now!? There is the download link below, check it out.
PlantsPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod adds some new functionality to Minecraft world
- Bunch of real-world plants and crops added
PlantsPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This is a very cool mod, very unique of the way it is
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
PlantsPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install PlantsPlus Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download PlantsPlus Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!