Player Models 2 Mod
Are you guys feeling bored or tired of playing the same old skin of your steeve. I’m sure some of you might be bothered by that. So, I suggest you guys to check this Player Models 2 Mod out. It will add a lot more features about modeling.
Player Models 2 Mod is a mod which allow the player to play as other models or other skins. Your models can be changed into female, elf, dwarf, furry, orc, devil, zombie, or even creeper by the easiest way. Also, this mod will add lots of different types of hairstyles for your player, like beard, mustache, long hair, or even a mohawk which will definitely look super cool. Moreover ! you can set your own arms or legs to get larger or longer like Lufy if you know what I mean :P. Especially, we can customize your body decoration such as; wearing hat, glasses, real ear, or even replace your own leg to be spider legs. Which won’t make you feel boring playing this awesome game.
I might not explain it so well, but if you guys are interested with this awesome mod, why won’t you try it. I guarantee that for people who have been playing Minecraft for hours won’t be disappointed with this amazing Player Models 2 Mod.
Player Models 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- You can change your male steeve into female steeve, or even a dwarf steev
- Work in multiplayer without the needs of a server mod
- New different hairstyles added
- Press ‘X’ to sit and press ‘Z’ to sleep
Player Models 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Allow you to play as other models
- There still be some bug that can not be fixed
How install Player Models 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- First, you need to install Modloader
- Go to start menu
- Type in %appdata%
- Find ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Then look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste the .zip file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is properly installed
- Enjoy your new skins !