Are you guys feeling bored or tired of playing the same old skin of your steeve. I’m sure some of you might be bothered by that. So, I suggest you guys to check this Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 out. It will add a lot more features about modeling.
Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod which allow the player to play as other models or other skins. You can chang your models into female, elf, dwarf, furry, orc, devil, zombie, or even creeper by easy way. Also, this mod will add lots of different types of hairstyles for your player, like beard, mustache, long hair, or even a mohawk which will definitely look super cool. Moreover ! you can set your own arms or legs to get larger or longer like Lufy if you know what I mean :P. Especially, we can customize your body decoration such as; wearing hat, glasses, real ear, or even replace your own leg to be spider legs. Which won’t make you feel boring playing this awesome game.
If you guys are interested with this awesome mod, just try it out, I guarantee for people who have been playing Minecraft for hours won’t be disappointed with this amazing m313131od.
Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- You can change your male steeve into female steeve, or even a dwarf steev
- Work in multiplayer without the needs of a server mod
- New different hairstyles added
- Press ‘X’ to sit and press ‘Z’ to sleep
Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Allow you to play as other models
- Can’t be fixed some bug
How install Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- First, you need to install Modloader
- Go to start menu
- Type in %appdata%
- Find ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Then look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste Player Models 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 .zip file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game