Player Stats Mod
Let’s suppose that we are in the new world of Minecraft where we could spend our exp point on a certain status or stats rather than using them for enchanting only, what would it be? So, that’s kind of consuming, so let’s just put it in this way. If you have your exp point left and you can spend in increase your mining speed, would you love to do that? Of course everybody would, so this Player Stats Mod is all what you need.
Player Stats Mod adds in new stats or statistics to the world of Minecraft. These stats are for all the players which will involve in accelerated furnace, mining speed, digging speed, cutting speed, attack speed, leaper, soft landing, obsidian skin, king of the ladder, and fast simmer.
These are all the new player stats where you can actually acquire by upgrading using your experience. This mod seems to focus on making the Minecraft gameplay to be based on the RPG-styled which is quite interesting because you have your new way to spend your exp point on. By increasing these stats for your character will improve and enhance how it performs in each of those disciplines. As mentioned that stats can be enhanced through experience, so it’s not like you can improve the level by doing it over and over. So, make sure you spend the exp point wisely. I would recommend you guys to spend first on the accelerated furnace because it will help you to gain back your exp point that you have spent on. So, to start using this mod, you just simply look up for the recipes for Book of Stats, once you have it just right click to open the menus and this is where you can improve and upgrade your stats.
I absolutely fall in love with this awesome Player Stats Mod. Not only does it give me the feel like I’m playing with the RPG-styled game, but also it’s truly effective. It’s not that powerful tool except for those who don’t like this kind of gameplay style. Moreover, I’ve found something that might make you guys find this mod less interesting and that is when you have maximized your digging, cutting, mining speed, it seems like you don’t really have to have the diamond set of tool with any enchantment at all and yet they work pretty much the same.
Player Stats Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- This mod adds an RPG-Based gameplay style and feeling into the world of Minecraft with better aspect of gameplay experience
- There is a whole lot of different character statistics implemented
- These new statistics will show or determine how good a character or a player is at a certain point
- The stats are primarily contained of attack speed, mining speed, cutting speed, digging speed, leaper, soft landing, obsidian skin, king of the ladder, fast swimmer, and accelerated furnace
Player Stats Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod seems to work best with the server focusing on delivering RPG style-based gameplay to his/her players
- With this mod installed, your gameplay experience will be enhanced a lot if you are focusing on a role playing games based
- By adding the stats for digging and cutting speed would make you need less of the better grade of tools
- When you have leveled up your digging and cutting speed, then it means that you don’t really need to have a good tools. So, it tends to make better grades of tools in Minecraft less attractive
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work as well as the version that is most compatible which should be the same version as your game
How to install Player Stats Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version first as it is heavily required
- Download the mod named Player Stats Mod from the link provided with the most compatible version as well
- Go to %appdata%
- Head into .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game and check if the mod works