PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin
Looking for a plugin to apply to your world to make some difference of aspect of game-play? Not only that, but a useful and enjoying plugin also right? So, take a look at this one. This plugin that I’m going to present you guys is one of my favorite which will do exactly to the name of it which is PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin.
PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.9 is a really interesting and cool plugin which made by ‘Phase’. He came up with a pretty cool idea of make player as pet with this plugin by using commands. Those commands include /playerpet spawn <name> [skin], once you enter this command, a new player will be spawned which you can use him as your pet. Next is /playerpet remove, surely will remove the player that you just spawn, /playerpet prefix <prefix>, with this command you can add a prefix to the name of the spawning player. The last one is /playerpet suffix <suffix>, similarly will add a suffix to the name of the player too. This amazing player pet will follow everywhere you go or look at, but there is one strict rule to make them follow you and that is you must have a stick in your hand! Even if they will follow you around the world, but they can get lost, so you just left-click a stick to teleport them to you (if not work, you might have to click a couple times). Do not worry that you will make him lost when you teleport because when you do that they will teleport with you too!
Don’t you see any potential of this PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin? If you do so, there is no reason for not downloading and using this awesome plugin to your world. On the other hand, if you feel lonely when playing Minecraft, this plugin is heavily recommended!
PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.9 Main Features
- You can add prefix to player pet
- You can add suffix to player pet
- This player pet will follow you around the world
- This player pet will teleport with you once you teleport
- You can put – in the name which will turn into a space
PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.9 Pros and Cons
- You will no more have to feel lonely when playing Minecraft alone anymore
- You will have friends which will do anything you want them to do
- These player pet will follow you around which might help to protect you from monsters
- This plugin does not contain so much detail to the limit that you want
- Some people might face trouble of installing plugin because their server are not stable
- Even if you have player as your pet, still you might feel lonely
- The latest version is currently under development. However, we recommend that you use version 1.7.10 and 1.7.9.
How to install PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.9
- Download PlayerPet Bukkit Plugin from the link download below, be sure to download the version that suit to your Minecraft’s version best
- Go to your plugins directory
- Place .jar and any other files to your plugins folder
- Start your server and wait it to completely load
- Then, type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Next, run a server again