Another cool resource pack that I would like to present you guys today is the pack call PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10. Keep guessing from its name would give you some clues about what this pack is about right? What you’ve expected might be true as this pack is based on the Pokemon theme that will give you the look of that game in the world of Minecraft.
PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a pack that was created to be used with the Pixelmon Mod. The mod that is about the Pokemon. First of all, this pack will give you the overall look of the whole to be like the Pokemon world, but it won’t be that easy to pull everything together to make it look exactly like that right? So, what’s more that I mentioned before is the GUI that some of you might have played with the Pixelmon before.
Actually, this pack provides the support for many mods as well rather than Pixelmon, ther are the new GUI for Zan’ Mini-map, Voxelmap, Mo. Crayfish’s Furniture Mod, Jammy Furniture, the Hats and many more. It seems to suit the Pixelmon Mod pretty well. What really reminds you of the feeling of that game is the grass block and some other things.
Those some other things are the painting that once placed will appear randomly to be Pokemon pictures like Pikachu and many more. The new models for Villagers changed to look like other trainers. The dyes become the D energy drink, Saplings look so suitable to the theme and wood stuff as well. Other than that like those blocks and items just look a little bit changed but not too much from the Vanilla style, so that’s not interesting at all.
PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this pack is 16×16
- This pack is was created for Pixelmon
- It’s based on the Pokemon series
PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- It will give you the cartoony theme with the bright and soft tones of color used which will pretty pleasant to the eyes
- It totally suits the Pixelmon Mod
- This pack is not yet finished
- This mod doesn’t look that different if you compare it with the default or any other resource pack base on the 16×16 as it will give the best potential that will maximized one it’s use with the Pixelmon Mod
How to install PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download Optifine with the most compatible version and have it installed first
- Download PokeBox Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy the downloaded pack file
- Paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- Have the new pack implemented in the texture packs option in-game
- Have fun