If you have played the mod Pokecube before, you would know that it’s already dead for a while, but the mod that I’m going to show you is that mod though, but in the revival version which might be something new added as well. What would it be, let’s check this awesome Pokecube Revival Mod out!
Pokecube Revival Mod is a pretty interesting mod that just revive because of Thutmose that bring back this mod’s life to us Minecrafters again. Basically, this mod is based on the anime named Pokemon which this mod will add Pokemon mob or Pokemobs into the world of Minecraft featuring with the blocky look, real-time reaction and fun experience which you will enjoy the endless fun with this mod like you are playing in 3D environment as you interact and catch those new Pokemobs. If you are a fan of Pokemon and you love playing Minecraft, this mod is a must for you to check it out! Moreover, this is not only a mod, Pokecube is a platform on which 3 different pokemob-adder mods are running incluing Pokecube Core, Pokecube Origin and Pokecube Generations which will add the mechanics, the fighting system and the items together with 60 mobs from Gen I and 100 of mobs from Gen I to IV.
With this Pokecube Revival Mod installed, your Minecraft experience might be changed a little bit, but of course in a good way which there will be so many new mobs added based on the anime Pokemon which you can interact with them and see how cute they are and you can even catch them as your pets!
Pokecube Revival Mod Main Features
- New mobs added based on Pokemon
- 60 mobs essentially from Gen I and about 100 mobs from Gen I to IV added
Pokecube Revival Mod Pros and Cons
- This is not just a simple mod that add new mobs to the game, but it is like a platform on which 3 different pokemob-adder mods are running as well
- Your world will have new mobs to play and interact with
- You can catch them and make them as your pets following you around the world
- This mod might not suit those who have even known what Pokemon is though
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to run properly
How to install Pokecube Revival Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Pokecube Revival Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done