Pokemon Works Texture Pack
Hi you guys, today i have another new texture pack to present you. Before i tell you about this texture pack is, i have a few questions to ask all of you. First, are you heard about the Pokemon game before? if you already know it, you imagine that you can play this famous game in Minecraft world.But it is not only the imagination because you can play it by using Pokemon Works Texture Pack
Pokemon Works Texture Pack was adapted from the famous which all you guys really know it about. It is Pokemon! how do you feel, if you can play this game in Minecraft? i think that is very fantastic. This texture pack is not change only the textures such as the views, characters or monsters to be same the Pokemon game. But, you can do everything which you do in Pokemon game, in the Minecraft too! For example, you can catch the monster around you to be your own. Moreover, you can fight with Charizard Dragon and if you win, it will go with you. It also has the Pokedex for you to see the list of pokemon and where to find it. This texture pack made for 16×16 of resolution by I_IS_FAT
So, if you like Pokemon game you should to download Pokemon Works Texture Pack and enjoy with it. Finally, i hope you guys will love this texture pack:)
Pokemon Works Texture Pack Main Features
- Take you and your friends into the Pokemon world!!
- You can have your own Pokemon.
- Also get the Pokedex for seeing the list of Pokemon.
- Changed the villager to be the Pokemon theme.
- Mobs are changed.
Pokemon Works Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- You can play the pokemon game in the form of Minecraft with your friend.
- You can play this game with high quality. So, it can make you feel better to play Minecraft.
- New atmosphere for playing Minecraft.
- Now, there is no negative for using this texture pack.
Pokemon Works Texture Pack Change Log
- Fixed some bug.
- Compatibility with current minecraft version.
- Will update and add more objects.
How to install Pokemon Works Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine first.
- Download Pokemon Works Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Launch the game.
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu.
- Play and go out to catch your pokemon!!