Have you ever played or used Pixelmon? Today, I found amazing PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 that is very useful which will help you guys to easily find the pokemon. So! Are you ready to fight and catch the pokemon?
PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is a very cool and useful mod which is made by ‘ChunkBin’. As much as you can guess from the title, this mod is like the things that support or the helper that would make the way you play Minecraft with Pixelmon Mod become much easier and that also won’t ruin the game as well, so no worries about that. With this mod installed for your Minecraft world, every single Pokemon is displayed on the rader as a yellow dot. Purple dots are for Shiny Pokemon, and Orange dots are for Boss Pokemon.
That means you can detect any Pokemon in your area, not only just normal ones, but also Shiny and Boss Pokemon as well. By picking a Pokemon that you want to be detected, you just press Backslash key on your keyboard, it is right above your ENTER key. That will bring up the entry form, so the rest that you have to do is just typeing the name of the Pokemon that you want to and you have to spell it right. All the color dots can be changed as well.
If you have a trouble about finding or detecting the mob you would like to follow up and collect them later in Pixelmon Mod. If you find this PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 useful and interesting, why not give it a go right now? Have fun!
PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Main Features
- Players to the radar added
- You can detect every Pokemon in this mod by its color dots, yellow for normal Pokemon, purple for Shiny Pokemon, and orange for boss Pokemon
PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is pretty nice and very useful when searching for boss pokemon
- This mod help you to find the certain pokemon that you are looking for
- Some people might think that this mod would ruin the Pixelmon game, but actually it is not! There is nothing bad about this awesomely useful mod!
PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Change Log
- PokeRader is now undetectable
- Tons of optimizations
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge.
- Download the PokeRadar Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!