PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin
What’s up guys, let’s guess what I have for you today? It might be either mod or texture pack. No, those two are not. I have a really interesting plugin for you guys which can be played on Minecraft server too. This bukkit plugin is called PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin.
PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.6.4 is a bukkit plugin which made by ‘Fudool8’. As the name ‘Poke’ you might know that it is from Pokemon. This plugin support or is made on Pixelmon modded servers which will allow tournaments on the mod. This plugin is completely 100% operational, just need a bit of trust of users in the tournament that they compete to. In order to combat each others, there will be some command including /join, to join the tournament. /win or /lose to note that you won or lost the battle in the current round. /pt, in order to toggle tournaments on and off. Type /roundbegin to begin the round. With this mod, you can also list all the current winners, losers, players (that are not both winners and losers) by typing in /winners, /losers, /players. If there is a troll in your server, you can also kick him/her out from the tournament by typing in /ptkick name. Just from seeing those pictures above, you would absolutely receive some fun if you are a real fan of Pokemon!
I know it’s my destiny to catch them because it is my real test, to train them is my cause, Pokemon. I’ve got to catch them, got to catch them all! If you know those words though. Anyway, be sure to check this awesome PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin out!
PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.6.4 Main Features
- This plugin does not use the Pixelmon API
- New command added-in game
PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This bukkit plugin is 100% complete!
- It is a pretty enjoyable mod
- This plugin requires the trust of the users in the tournament
PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8/1.6.4
- Download PokeTournament Bukkit Plugin
- Place the .jar and any other files in your ‘plugins’ folder
- Run the server and wait till it is fully loaded
- Type stop in the console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server
- Done, your plugin should be completely installed and ready to be used