PolishedCraft Texture Pack
Don’t you find the texture you are currently using look boring? If you do so, I would like you to check and try this PolishedCraft Texture Pack out. It is the texture pack that I have tested and used for a while and the result is awesome, I really love it, so I want to share with you guys.
PolishedCraft Texture Pack is a texture pack which made by ‘tombi101112’. This pack comes with a 64×64 resolution which is pretty high. All the blocks in this pack are heavily detailed. Sand texture is so smooth, the stone as well. The main character in this pack for me would be wood planks that look so rich. It’s designed to look like they are belonged to somewhere exactly modern style! It would be really awesome if all the house that made of wood planks with the textures from this texture pack. I have made one and it looks so lively bright and smooth. Every single textures have been upgraded, not only changing the textures, but some of them are just improved and made it to look much better and very detailed. There are still some textures for some items, armors and art etc in this pack that are not finished yet, anyway it looks so awesome.
If you find this pack suit your taste or please you at least a bit just from seeing some screenshot above and some information, why not give PolishedCraft Texture Pack a go. Let’s try this awesome pack out. There is no regret using this pack because it’s one of my favorite, but if you do not enjoy it, then blame me :P. Anyway, I’m using shader pack, so any pack I’m using are freaking awesome xP.
PolishedCraft Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64x
PolishedCraft Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is really awesome, I don’t really know how to describe the good points in this pack for you guys, just awesome!
- This pack is just 95% complete, so there might be some textures that are not changed yet
- This texture pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
PolishedCraft Texture Pack Change Log
- Carrots and chicken are completed and more items as well
- Item textures have been fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install PolishedCraft Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine for more features available
- Download PolishedCraft Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded installed texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!