Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
Do you feel bored when you are digging for your secret base, or a tunnel ? You might want to make a 9x9x9 room, so you have to dig about 700+ blocks, it is so tiresome right ? Or when you go gathering wood, what if the area you are in has only jungle wood ? You will have to destroy them all from the top to the bottle of it, but with this amazing Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 will help you to solve those problem both digging and cutting.
Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a mod which adds some super useful new items which will reduce and save much time-consuming of your resource gathering. There are 4 tools added, Shaft Drill, Wide-Bore Drill, Chainsaw, and Jackhammer. Shaft Drill digs a 1x2x2 chunk of blocks at once. Wide-Bore Drill digs a 3x3x1 chunk of blocks at once. These two will help you to easily make a really sweet mine shaft or tunnel super fast. The Chainsaw, a single chop from it will destroy the whole tree down, so this one is really useful when you go gathering wood.
As you know when you want to build the door to nether you will be required Obsidian block, which is pretty hard to break, but with this Jackhammer will break it so quickly, the harder the block, the faster it breaks. Anyway, those tools need a supply to keep working which is oil, easily made by using coal and a bucket of water. You can craft it in-hand to get 4 oils or at a crafting table to get 16 oils.
The most efficient way to make oil by far is to use an oil refinery, you just put the oil refinery anyway next to the flowing water, will turn coal into oil at a 2:1 ratio without using any bucket of waters. How is it ? This is freaking awesome. It is my favorite by far, really enjoy using it, save more time, so I can do other things else. Never get bored using this amazing mod.
Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- New chainsaw tool added
- New jackhammer tool added
- Drills mine ores individually
Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Much less time consumed when digging and cutting
- Make you game become much more easy and fun
- You might become lazied person because this mod is way too convenient :p
Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Enchantment effects for drills fixed
- Oil refinery to creative tab added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Firstly, this mod is required Forge in order to install it properly
- Download the Power Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Press start then, type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game